High School Diploma for Veterans

If you are a veteran of World War II, the Korean conflict or the Vietnam War and left school to serve our country and never received a high school diploma, you may apply to receive that diploma. This applies to any high school in Michigan, not just Suttons Bay High School. Simply complete this APPLICATION and return it to the high school that you attended. More information and instructions are included on the application. Thank you very much for your service to our country.